Thursday, December 16, 2010

A million thanks

Yesterday this blog passed the 1,000,000 hits mark, and I didn't want to let this moment go by without thanking everyone that even occasionally checks out the blog.


Even though I don't allow comments, I do read each and every e-mail that comes in (and occasionally post them), and I appreciate all of your support. And to answer a question posed yesterday via e-mail--No, I have no plans to add advertising. I really don't like the way Google puts ads on these blogs (it's not very pleasing to the eye, and you have no control over who advertises--I don't want to inadvertently endorse someone like Ann Coulter).

If you really want to advertise, I do accept advertising at Just One Bad Century (which also gets quite a few hits), and I'm sure the good folks at NWI Parent (which also gets quite a few hits) would love to take your advertising dollars, but this site is just my personal site, and I want to keep it that way.

Thanks again, everyone!