Friday, May 13, 2011

Coming this weekend

Sorry about this, but Blogger was shut down all day today (Friday) and for some reason deleted every post from yesterday (Thursday). There was some sort of a glitch, and they deleted posts across the country...not just mine. (Was it haunted because it's Friday the 13th? I'm not ruling it out).

Since I don't even remember what I posted yesterday, I'm just hoping it was nothing important. (I heard that! It is possible there was something important, you know. Maybe not likely, but possible.)

Instead of posting anything else today, I'm just going to let you know what is coming this weekend (Blogger willing).

Tomorrow I'll be posting my latest Chicago Radio Spotlight interview. I had a chance to catch up with Chicago radio legend Tommy Edwards recently. I think you'll enjoy some of the stories he has to tell.

At Just One Bad Century, we'll go back in time to the last year the Cubs won the pennant and World Series--with This Week in 1908, and This Week in 1945.

And finally, on Sunday I'll be posting my latest Father Knows Nothing column. This week's is about my old neighborhood.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.