Thursday, January 12, 2012

More Reader Reviews for "The Living Wills"




Thanks to everyone who is posting their reviews of "The Living Wills" on GoodReads and Facebook. Here are a few more...






"What a great book by Sullivan and Kaempfer. Although I was born a Chicago native, I haven't lived there since 1979. The book brought back memories of my younger days and the characters reminded me of people I grew up with. The writing is both funny and moving, a great combination. As I neared the end of the book, I would only read 3 or 4 short chapters each night. I wanted to stretch out the ending for as long as I could. The way in which the characters' lives unexpectedly interconnect catches the reader off guard and provides a number of "Oh my gosh!" moments. This book was very skillfully written. The Living Wills is one of the best books I've read in quite a while, right up there with Mitch Albom's stories. I look forward to the next book."
--Francis A.

"I really was surprised at how magical the characters came together as the story unfolded. There were some very touching moments, too. And, a good laugh sprinkled in, of course. Don't take this the wrong way, but reading your book reminded me of one of my favorite movies "Love Actually." Multiple characters and plot lines come together and entertained me from start to finish. Thanks and congratulations! I hope you will continue to explore this unique and rewarding collaboration for all of your new and old fans. Cheers!"
--Jeff H.

"This book was a fun ride from start to finish. The authors introduce a bunch of characters connected to a bowling team at the beginning of the novel and you follow each individual's story in the early going, but hang on. As the book progresses, be prepared to be surprised as the plot moves forward and the characters start to link up. I adored all the references to my favorite city, Chicago, and had several laugh out loud moments, along with a few tearful ones. For a fast, fun read, I heartily recommend The Living Wills!"
--Kim S.

"After the first couple of chapters, I was a little unsure of where this was all going and what it was all about, but I was soon caught up with all of the characters, their lives, and how they were connected to each other. By the end. I had laughed out loud, several times, and cried, several times, and thoroughly enjoyed the book."
--Michael K.

"I could not put this book down, what a Great Read! Each chapter kept you wanting the next. Tell your Family and Friends to read this book they will thank you for it! I can't wait for their next book!"
--Nick C.

Our overall rating at GoodReads is 4.92 out of 5. We'll take it. If you've read the book and enjoyed it, please post your reviews at GoodReads or Facebook too (on the Eckhartz Press page). We know the e-book hasn't been out long, but any reviews at the B&N, Sony, or Apple sites that are selling "The Living Wills" would also be greatly appreciated!