Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Gangnam Style parodies for the election

I think this first one is brilliant, if not exactly suitable for the workplace (bad language). I posted it on my facebook page, and a few of my Republican "friends" got really upset, so I deleted it there. Lesson learned. I inadvertently violated my own rule. I haven't posted anything political on my facebook page for two years because I can't handle reading the instant temple throbbing hate. It depresses me.

Apparently it's too difficult to explain this in a status update, but I honestly didn't post it to make a political statement. I posted it in admiration of the comedic work. (Writing parody songs used to be what I did for a living.) I'm posting it here in the same spirit. If you're humorless, or you can't find any humor in making fun of Mitt Romney, don't click on it. I think it's hilarious.


Here's another one that isn't done quite as well, but I admire the attempt anyway...