Wednesday, October 24, 2012

What music do you listen to during sex?

That's not my question (please don't tell me), it's USA Today's question. The answers to the question in USA Today's article are putting visuals in my head that will disturb me the rest of the day.

#1 on the list is the soundtrack to Dirty Dancing, which I suppose I understand, but check out some of the others in the top twenty.

#13: "The Sound of Music" soundtrack
("Honey, seriously, your hills are alive with the sound of music, and I'm not just saying that because we're listening to this incredibly erotic soundtrack.")

#15: "Grease", the soundtrack
("I'm so sorry, honey. Summer lovin' happened so fast. It won't happen again.")

#20: The Star Wars soundtrack
("Use the force, honey. Please, use the force.")

Next time you're in the mood, put on one of those soundtracks and raise your eyebrows at your significant other. See if it's more likely to garner a returned raised eyebrow or a snorting laugh.