Thursday, November 01, 2012

Today's Best Tweets


I've begun to spend a few minutes every day reading my twitter feed. Here are some that caught my eye today...



The Onion ‏@TheOnion
Reaganomics Finally Trickles Down To Area Man http://onion.com/SzunuP

TracieEganMorrissey ‏@jezebel_tracie
It's actually incredibly difficult and a huge pain in the ass taking candy from a baby.

Conan O'Brien ‏@ConanOBrien
I sure hope my two kids like the "Hannity & Colmes" Halloween costumes I got them.

Harold Ramis ‏@harold_ramis
i have a separate bucket of shitty candy to give to kids who don't live in my neighborhood. im not running a soup kitchen here

Roger Simon ‏@politicoroger
Letterman: "Mitt Romney visited those hardest hit by the storm: swing-state Latinos."

msnbc ‏@msnbc
Romney compares Sandy relief to cleaning up after high-school football game http://on.msnbc.com/TwyLKN

Elizabeth Grattan ‏@egrattan
Dear Radio: Stop playing S.A.F.E.T.Y Dance. Thank you.

shawon dunston jr ‏@DonnyDShay333
One day ill be where once dreamed about when I was 8, which is playing in the big leagues #slowlybutsurely

miketoomey ‏@miketoomey
11-1-59, Jacques Plante:1st NHL goalie to wear a hockey mask, just one day after Jason Voohrees became the first serial killer to do it.

CollegeHumor ‏@CollegeHumor
"You haven't listened to a word I've said, have you?".....Always seems like a strange way for someone to start a conversation with me.

MLB ‏@MLB
OFFICIAL: #Rays re-sign senior baseball advisor Don Zimmer for 2013, his 65th season in pro baseball and 10th with Tampa Bay.

The Associated Press ‏@AP
BREAKING: Survey of consumer confidence rose in October to highest level since February 2008.

Andy Richter ‏@Andy_Richter
BUYER BEWARE!: Hamsters are not aquatic.