Thursday, November 13, 2014

Randy Jackson is out at American Idol

From USA Today...

Jackson on Tuesday issued a statement via his publicist: "After 13 seasons I felt now was the perfect time to leave American Idol. I'm proud to have been a part of a series that discovered some incredible artists and will go down in history as one of the most successful television shows ever. A true original, Idol started it all. Onto what's next."

Fox and Idol producers also had a statement: "Randy has been such an integral part of American Idol since day one, both as a judge and as a mentor. He's provided great advice and support, shaping the success of so many Idols we have discovered over the years. We wish him all the best in his next chapter. Randy will always be part of our Idol family and we hope he'll visit from time to time."

I know a lot of you watch it, but I have to admit I haven't seen it in years.