Tuesday, November 01, 2016

Financial Times Endorses Hillary

The Financial Times never endorses a Democrat, but this pretty much sums up the way I feel too...

Mrs Clinton carries enough baggage to fill a Boeing 747. She is not trusted by the majority of voters. But she is manifestly more competent than Mr Trump whose braggadocio, divisiveness and meanness are on daily display. Despite her faults, Mrs Clinton is eminently qualified to be the first woman elected to the White House.

I keep thinking to myself...just imagine a President Trump. We would become the laughingstock of the world. I'm not going to criticize anyone who doesn't want Hillary. I totally get that. But the alternative is almost incomprehensively bad. He's not just mean and nasty. He doesn't just say completely unsubstantiated things and inflame hatred. I watched him give a speech yesterday. You know what he's going to replace Obamacare with? "Something really cool."