Friday, May 12, 2017

Green White

On a cold winter day in early 2010, with the US National Team preparing to go to the World Cup in South Africa, a Chicago advertising agency was looking for a little kid to represent "the next generation" for an ad. They called Green White Soccer Club. The toothless seven-year-old in the Green White stocking cap still plays for them today, seven years later. That kid is my son Sean.



Be a part of this proud 60-year history. Tryouts for Green White's 2017/2018 travel soccer season for boys and girls ages 6-15 are coming up very soon (may 22, 23, 24). Pre-register today!

I am not being paid for this endorsement.

It's mainly being done out of parental guilt :)...and because it's a good club...and because my dad was one of the founders 60 years ago...and because I'm still the manager of the U15 boys team...and because I wrote the book about the club.

And I'm on the Board of Directors as the Communications Director and it's my job to get the word out.