Monday, January 22, 2018

Trump Affair?

If you missed Bill Maher on Friday night, you missed a great interview with Michael Wolff. In the interview he implied something. Variety wrote about it this morning...
When asked whether there is a section in Fire and Fury that he wonders that the press isn't asking about, Wolff told host Bill Maher on Friday's installment of HBO's Real Time that there is, "but I can't tell you what it is."

"There is something in the book that I was absolutely sure of, but it was so incendiary that I just didn't have the ultimate proof," he said.

Maher then pressed Wolff on what the topic of the incendiary revelation is, asking whether it is a "woman thing."

"Well, I didn't have the blue dress," Wolf responded, referring to evidence in the Monica Lewinsky scandal with former President Bill Clinton, before telling Maher that "it is" about a woman.

"It's somebody he's fucking now," Maher said.

"It is. You just have to read between the lines," Wolff said, "It's toward the end of the book." After being pressed some more by Maher to reveal details about where the suggestion of an affair is, Wolff said, "You'll know it. Now that I've told you, when you hit that paragraph, you'll say 'Bingo.'"

Looking forward to getting my copy of the book in the mail. Speculation I've seen on Twitter so far is that it might be Nikki Haley. That seems like a stretch to me, but then again, I shouldn't be surprised by anything anymore.