Friday, February 02, 2018

Hitchhiking to the Edge of Sanity

Filmmaker Scott Petersen came to town a few months ago to unveil his latest documentary; "Hitchhiking to the Edge of Sanity". I was lucky enough to be in the audience to view it. Here's my one word review: "Tremendous"

The film is about two young Americans in 1970 who think it will make for a good story if they hitchhike across the Sahara Desert. One was an idealistic writer, and the other was a photographer. They got a great story and some great pictures alright, but the journey was about as difficult and tumultuous as you would imagine.

I only mention this because it's now out on amazon! I highly recommend it. You can rent it for $3.99 and buy it for only $9.99.

Here's the link!

After you watch it, let me know what you think.