Monday, October 08, 2018

Scotty Bastable

My old friend from my Loop days, Scotty Bastable, just got a big new gig. Congrats to Mr. Bastable. From Radio Online...

Veteran media sales executive Scotty Bastable is named VP/Director of Sales for Cumulus Media's cluster in San Francisco, effective November 15. Bastable was previously Agency and Corporate Development Manager for CBS 360 in San Francisco. Prior to that, he was General Sales Manager for crosstown KOIT-FM and Director of Sales for then Clear Channel Radio/San Francisco.

VP/Market Manager Doug Harvill said, "Scotty is a solid sales management leader who is admired by his employees, advertisers and competitors. I've both competed and worked with Scotty and I'd much rather work with him and have him on the Cumulus team. He will be an incredible asset to our stations and client partners."

Bastable added, "This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. I am thrilled to join Cumulus Media, where teamwork and collaboration thrive. I have always had a special relationship with radio, and I am thrilled at this amazing opportunity with Cumulus Radio Station Group-San Francisco. The future belongs to those who think big, and I am all in with Cumulus' vision."