Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Tom Taylor Signs Off

This is a bummer. I read his column every day. This morning this was the lead story...

Final issue of this Tom Taylor NOW Newsletter will be Friday, December 21. Yes, it’s time for me to retire. In my head, I may still think I’m a kid, but my odometer is about to roll over to a large round number (70). And at this point in my life, my family needs more of me. Between my wife and I, one parent has a grave illness and another parent just passed away. (Also, my wife reminds me that with me working six days a week and taking little time off, we haven’t taken a real vacation since 1995.) I’ll miss this daily conversation with you, and I apologize for breaking the news to you this way.

He was the very best at what he did and will be missed on the radio-trade scene.