Tuesday, March 05, 2019

Leaving Neverland

Did you watch the HBO documentary about Michael Jackson? It was chilling, disturbing, and will stay with me forever. I always suspected it was true, but hearing these guys tell the details...and their details were so similar it was eerie...makes me come to the inescapable conclusion: Dude was a pedophile.

I remember when these stories were in the news. He was literally on trial for molesting children and people would show up and cheer him. His fans simply could not believe it was true. They were so devoted and so unflinching in their belief, it did make me wonder. Maybe he really was just a man-child who was robbed of his childhood, and likes to play with little boys. Could that presposterous statement actually be true?

Not so much.

After the show, Oprah interviewed the guys in the documentary...



Read the comments section on YouTube. Same people cheering Michael, unflinching in their belief of him.

I'm sorry--you cannot watch the documentary with the level of detail they provide and think they are making it all up. At least I can't. These guys describe a love affair. Michael seduced them. And they were only seven years old at the time.