Monday, April 18, 2011

Four Pack Rack

Mark Roskuszka is a friend of mine that has come up with an invention. It's called "The 4 Pack Rack." He sent me an e-mail yesterday explaining how he was inspired to come up with this idea, and how people can get it...

"After many years of coaching and attending little league games, I have invented the 4 Pack Rack. This water bottle rack holds four water bottles per rack and easily attaches to any chain link fence. The racks are stackable and portable so they can be used at all the teams’ practices and games. I have about 300 blue racks in stock and have a second production run for black, red and green racks in process and due for completion later this season. I believe this product will be useful for all ages and benefit baseball/softball travel, highs school and park district teams. Please send me an email sales@OrganizeYourThirst.com or visit my website www.OrganizeYourThirst.com"