Monday, June 03, 2013

Reader Reviews for "Records Truly Is My Middle Name"

"Records Truly Is My Middle Name" is currently rated 4.5 stars out of 5 at amazon.com. All of these reviews come from people that purchased the e-book at amazon...


"I heard of John Records Landecker from 'The Don Geronimo Show' and immediately purchased the book... I wasn't disappointed, it's a great account about an amazing era in radio history."
-Brian Hoekstra

"Very interesting life and story. It is very enlightening to learn about the person behind the voice we listened to on WLS."
-Tim Blackmore

"I was a generation before him and I never listened to him. But he gave a real insight to the radio business."
-Mokenavince

"Enjoyed reading about WLS AM radio and it's changes over the years. Mr. Landecker was successful in his dream career."
-K Kussro

"I have listened to this man since I was a teenager. He always makes his shows fun. John Landecker is hilarious"
-Pat Milash

If you've also read the book and purchased it at amazon, please add your reviews to the site. If you've read the hard copy, you can review it at GoodReads. Help us spread the word about this incredible book!

truly1