Friday, June 13, 2014

Blogging Lite

It's day two of summer vacation for my boys, and it's already become obvious that I won't have much time to blog this summer. I will still blog whenever I get a chance (I find it therapeutic, believe it or not), but the posts will not be as frequent.

Just One Bad Century continues to be updated daily. If you want to follow that more closely, please follow me on Twitter or click like on the Just One Bad Century facebook page. I'm not going to be posting it here every day anymore.

Eckhartz Press has five books coming out between now and the end of the year, including my own (yikes!). So I've got some serious editing/writing to do. I'll update here when we have some new books ready to go. (The usher book is going to be ready today, I believe).

My Illinois Entertainer column comes out the first of every month. I'll still post the links here. Bob Stroud is my next interviewee.

If you send me funny links or pictures or polls or whatever, I'll still post those. I appreciate you sending those.

But other than that, I'm afraid I'll be taking a mini-hiatus from blogging this summer. Isn't Friday the 13th the perfect day to decide that?