Monday, December 01, 2014

Father Knows Nothing (on the radio)

I began my publicity blitz for Father Knows Nothing over the weekend.

I appeared on the Lossano & Friends podcast along with WLS-Radio's Dick Biondi, WGN-TV's Larry Potash, and the Red Eye's Tracy Swartz. That was a fun hour at the Museum of Broadcasting. I spent most of the time there (off the air) trying to talk Dick Biondi into writing his memoir. I'm going to keep pushing it. That would be an incredible book.

Here's the podcast.

I also appeared on WRJN with Ted Ehlen. That interview can be heard here. That was fun too. Ted played the entire Twas the Night Before Parent's Christmas bit, and did a nice interview. It's fun talking to someone who is well-prepped. It doesn't happen often.

This week I'll be on WLS radio with Bruce Wolf on Wednesday (8:35am), and WGN-TV Morning News on Thursday (9:15am). I'm doing a Book Expo on Saturday at Columbia College (all day). And my Book Launch party is Sunday.

That's just the beginning. Here we go.

By the way, for those of you who pre-ordered, it ships today. You should have it this week. Thanks again for your support! When you read it, be sure to let me know what you think.