Monday, February 16, 2015

Stevie Wonder Tribute

I'll be checking out this Stevie Wonder tribute tonight on CBS from 8-10pm. The RAMP Newsletter has a sneak preview of who is doing what...

Beyoncé, "Fingertips"; Beyoncé & Ed Sheeran, "Master Blaster (Jammin')"; Beyoncé, Gary Clark Jr. & Ed Sheeran, "Higher Ground"; Tony Bennett, "For Once In My Life"; John Legend, "I Believe (When I Fall In Love Will Be Forever)"; Annie Lennox, "My Cherie Amour"; Lady Gaga, "I Wish"; Andrea Bocelli, "I Just Called To Say I Love You"; Babyface & Ariana Grande, "Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'm Yours"; The Band Perry, "You Haven't Done Nothin"; Ed Sheeran, "I Was Made To Love Her"; India.Arie, Janelle Monáe & Jill Scott, "As"; Pharrell Williams & Ryan Tedder, "Don't You Worry 'Bout A Thing"; Jennifer Hudson, "All In Love Is Fair"; (Stevie's daughter) Aisha Morris & Ne-Yo, "Isn't She Lovely"; Stevie Wonder, "Contusion," "Sir Duke," "You Are The Sunshine Of My Life," "Ribbon In The Sky" "Overjoyed," "Superstition," and Stevie and the Ensemble perform "Happy Birthday" and "Another Star."