Friday, September 11, 2015

Wisconsin Jersey Sales

You'll never believe who has the top selling NFL jersey in Wisconsin. I love this, and will cherish this one last moment before Sunday's Bears-Packers game returns me to reality...

At the end of last year, as expected, the #12 of Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers was the top seller in not only Wisconsin, but Iowa as well. At the start of the 2015 NFL season, it's a bit quieter in Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood, as he lost his top jersey sales spot in both states.

Iowa now belongs to the #12 of Indianapolis Colts' QB Andrew Luck, but Wisconsin now belongs to the #22 of the Chicago Bears' Matt Forte.

That has to sting a little for Packer fans.

I met Matt Forte when I brought Joel Daly in to Windy City Live last year and snapped a photo. I was surprised by how small he looks in person. Although maybe it's because Joel is a big man too. If I had taken a picture with him it would have looked a little different.