Monday, January 02, 2017

More Reviews for Gel Strong



They have been coming in over the holiday season, posted on the Gel Strong page on Facebook...

Mark Gelinas, Congratulations on your great book about perseverance, staying positive, and rolling with the punches. It was a great read. I’m sorry that you and Donna have had to endure such shit, but to come through it as you have is incredible. You are both are an inspiration to me and I’m on your team forever. Stay strong and love to you both.
--Bill Fasth

I finished the book, I loved every sentence. I feel like I knew all of it from seeing Donna but I read your version. You are s pillar of strength. Love what you wrote to me when you signed it. You guys are an inspiration. Love you both!!❤️❤️
--Mandy Jackson Gispert

What a wonderful, honest rendition of what you have been through, Mark Gelinas. Your book - and you - are nothing short of amazing. I am so proud and honored to know you and Donna Frederick Gelinas. Thank you for sharing your story. ❤️💚💙
--Chelsie Butler

Hey Mark Gelinas, your book made me laugh and cry all the way through. It was touching and heartfelt and funny and honest, and as hard as I'm sure it was to write, thank you for sharing your journey. I'm a fan!! 💖
--Kimberle Swaak

It really is an inspiring tale. If anyone you know is going through the struggle with chemo and/or radiation or worse, they may find some real comfort in Mark's tale. Find it here at Eckhartz Press.