Wednesday, July 05, 2017

CNN Takedown Video Creator Apologizes

How much of a deadbeat is our president? The man who created the CNN Body slamming video on Reddit that was getting so much airtime this weekend has apologized. He was tracked down, and when he was discovered, he said the following...

First of all, I would like to apologize to the members of the reddit community for getting this site and this sub embroiled in a controversy that should never have happened. I would also like to apologize for the posts made that were racist, bigoted, and anti-semitic. I am in no way this kind of person, I love and accept people of all walks of life and have done so for my entire life. I am not the person that the media portrays me to be in real life, I was trolling and posting things to get a reaction from the subs on reddit and never meant any of the hateful things I said in those posts. I would never support any kind of violence or actions against others simply for what they believe in, their religion, or the lifestyle they choose to have. Nor would I carry out any violence against anyone based upon that or support anyone who did.

The President of the United States, the leader of the free world who should be an example to us all, retweeted it and has refused to apologize. When the formerly anti-semitic Reddit guy who goes by the name HanAssholeSolo has more of a conscience than the president, we're all in deep deep trouble.