Thursday, August 17, 2017

Kathy Hart Finally Speaks Out

She's half of the "Eric & Kathy Show" team, but she's mysteriously been absent the past four months. Today she sent out this statement to her fans...

To everyone who has reached out with concern and support these last few months, I want to say a very sincere thank you. As open as we’ve always been on the show, it was certainly uncharacteristic to not explain my absence . . . and even more uncharacteristic for me to be silent for this long. 😉 I trust from the many years of our connection, you will support and respect the personal nature of why I have been off the air.

It has been challenging, mentally and physically, to be away for this long, especially on days like Friday for the live broadcast from Lurie Children’s for “Eric & Kathy’s Kids.” I’ve always admired how E&K listeners come together to love and support these kids and their families. It’s also a great reminder that health and family should never be taken for granted and always come first, no matter what.

I have always considered the Mix and our listeners as family, and want to express my infinite gratitude to everyone who has reached out to me personally and supported me publicly. Please stay tuned as I fully intend to be back on the air!