Monday, December 04, 2017

Chuck Buell

This was in my e-mail box this weekend. Congrats to Chuck Buell on his news...

Hello, Rick!

As a former on-air Radio Personality during the late 1960s and early 1970s heydays of WLS Radio, I just wanted to pass along my latest news with you!

I’ve certainly enjoyed my life-long broadcast career as a pretty focused On-Air Radio Personality. Overall, it’s been a great run for me!

I’ve had many fabulous successes in many unique cities with singular radio stations of unsurpassed reputations, notably WLS in Chicago, all of which, unbeknownst to me, has been leading up to this point in time.

The result is ~~~ this January, I will be inducted into the Broadcast Pioneers of Colorado's Radio Hall of Fame!

I’m thrilled, as you might imagine, and extremely honored, and I just wanted to share this with you!

Chuck Buell

I previously interviewed Chuck for Chicago Radio Spotlight.