Thursday, January 04, 2018

Mancow Drops Lawsuit


The lawsuit was filed against his boss, and let's be honest, it had virtually no chance of succeeding in the courts, but it did succeed in the hallways of WLUP.

From Robert Feder's column this morning...



The latest suit was intended to “prevent the pattern of retaliation that has occurred in the past from continuing in the future,” according to Muller’s attorney. But now it’s just a memory.

On Wednesday Nyren said he was “glad to be working with Mancow again and appreciating his talents and all he means to Cumulus Chicago without any distractions,” adding: “No one is a bigger fan of his show today more than me.”

Muller described Nyren as “very gracious” in their meeting, saying: “I was brought up to believe that when somebody says they’re sorry, that’s it. He said we’d had a bad relationship before, and if I’d give him a chance he’d be my biggest advocate. We’re all a little bit wiser hopefully. I shook his hand and said, ‘Let’s go to work.’

“To me it’s a very beautiful story,” Muller added. “I get very choked up by it.”