Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Most Unpopular Man at the Neighborhood BBQ

From this morning's Business Insider...

When it comes to romantic gestures, Reddit founder Alexis Ohanian may have just served up an ace.

Ohanian, husband of 23-time major tennis champion Serena Williams, installed four giant billboards to "welcome" Williams "back to tennis" by claiming she is "the greatest mother of all time."

Williams was due to return to sport at the Australian Open in January, just four months after giving birth to her daughter Alexis Olympia Ohanian Jr.

Anticipating a conversation at his next neighborhood BBQ...

Alexis: What do you want fellas, burgers or hot dogs?

Joe: Didn't you see my billboard asking for a burger for my wife?

Alexis: Guys, I was just trying to make her happy...

Bill: Smells good over here. I'll have a big plate of kiss ass.

Alexis: Guys...

Frank: Why don't you let me take over the grill, buddy. I don't want to take you away from your rose petal tossing time.