Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Beat Tom & Bill

For the past few years I've been helping out the folks at this incredibly worthy charity fund raiser, Beat Tom and Bill. They really helped out my cousin's son Caleb a few years ago--and this year they'll be helping more families going through cancer treatment. What I love about their approach is that they make it fun, and put a little sunshine in lives that are in desperate need of some.

My job is to gather prizes for the silent auction. So far I've gotten Foo Fighters tickets, Cubs tickets, autographed Fergie Jenkins photos, and more. If you could donate anything at all that might garner a bid, please e-mail me as soon as possible (rick@eckhartzpress.com). My final date for accumulating these prizes is May 8th. The event is May 18th.

Thanks again for all of your generous support! I'm still looking for someone to golf with that day too. Let me know if you'd like to trudge around White Pines with me. I'm not a good golfer, but I do enjoy the experience.