Friday, April 19, 2019

The Mueller Report

I gave up cable news for Lent, and yesterday was probably one of the toughest days of Lent for me. I sooooo wanted to turn on the TV and watch the experts devour the Mueller report. Instead, I followed on twitter and read something called newspapers. Remember those?



By the way, I also read the report, which was on-line and available to anyone who wanted to read it. I wanted to read it badly.

My takeaway: The media has been absolutely correct in virtually everything they have reported about this case. The next time he says "Fake News" realize that he is 100% full of shit.

Also, this is an important point. He fails as Commander in Chief because he still hasn't done anything about Russian (now proven) meddling in our elections. He won't protect us from a foreign adversary because he is hoping they help him again.