Wednesday, December 11, 2013
Today's Best Tweets
Here are some tweets that caught my eye today...
James Finn Garner @jamesfinngarner 27m
Congrats to Pope Francis for being named TIME's Man of the Year! His career is really going to go places now!
HuffPost TV @HuffPostTV 42m
And the SAG Award nominees are... http://huff.to/1cAULxm
People magazine @peoplemag 2m
We're giving Santa a hand with his list this year — see which Hollywood stars make the Naughty List! http://peoplem.ag/rBwWE
The New York Times @nytimes 4m
Graphic: 70 of the 109 gun laws passed since Newtown loosened restrictions on firearms http://nyti.ms/1goToFx
Brad Biggs @BradBiggs 8m
#Bears FB Tony Fiammetta logged a season-high 29 snaps and was one of many players that stood out in film review http://trib.in/1kzppYP
Allison Prang @AllisonPrang 10m
Conclusion: in order to recover from a vacation to Disney World, you do in fact, need another vacation.
ABC News @ABC 14m
Woman pulls "Shawshank Redemption" and claws her way out of locked bathroom: http://abcn.ws/1jNw83S
The Daily Beast @thedailybeast 18m
2013's most-watched music videos (#1 may surpise you) http://thebea.st/JdPKQQ
Neil King @NKingofDC 1h
Of the 220 Catholics in our new poll, just 4 had negative views of Pope Francis. No backlash there...http://on.wsj.com/19BKixi via @WSJ
MancowMuller @MancowMuller 23m
62% of teens surveyed want smartphones for Christmas. The other 38% want world peace... Just kidding, they want an Xbox.