Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Mark Giangreco Apologizes

He's in a bit of hot water because of a graphic he put on the screen when he was talking about the Bears. It said: "Cut Him Or Cut Your Wrists" under a picture of Jay Cutler. People complained that it trivialized suicide, and Mark apologized. Robert Feder has the details. I wasn't offended, but I can see why anyone who is touched by suicide would feel differently. Giangreco did the right thing when he apologized.

As for me, I was more open-jawed about a song he brought in carolers to sing in the pre-game show before the Bears game. It was a Christmas parody song ripping the Bears, and I can't seem to find it anywhere online. If you have it, please send me the link. I thought it was very well done...but very surprised the stuffed shirts allowed it.