Friday, March 31, 2017

The Way The Russians Hacked Election

I watched this testimony yesterday and I think this sums up perfectly how it was done successfully...



I honestly don't think Trump did this knowingly, but I could be wrong. He did definitely do it though. And he still does. The Russian scandal could be as simple as the president not knowing the difference between real and fake news.

To me the most telling testimony was when the international expert was asked how we can tell the difference. He sighed as if to say, duh, before saying "If it's in the New York Times or the Washington Post it's real news. If you allow yourself to believe the mainstream media is the same as fake news, you are doing the work of the Russians. Your media institutions are the envy of the world."

This is what I've been trying to tell people for the past ten years.