Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Bill O’Reilly Apologizes for Calling Maxine Waters’ Hair a ‘James Brown Wig’

Even Bill O'Reilly is capable of apologizing. He appeared on Fox and Friends yesterday and they showed a clip of Maxine Waters saying something about President Trump. O'Reilly said, "I didn't hear a thing she said because I was looking at that James Brown wig." Yeah, I'd say an apology was in order there.

“As I have said many times, I respect Congresswoman Maxine Waters for being sincere in her beliefs,” O’Reilly said on his own show later the same night. “I said that again today on Fox & Friends calling her ‘old school.’ Unfortunately, I also made a jest about her hair which was dumb. I apologize.”

By the way, not that it matters, but James Brown didn't wear wigs. He did that to his hair by putting it in one of those old school enclosed hair dryers ever day. True story.