Monday, July 17, 2017

My Eckhartz Press weekend

Had a busy but fun weekend. On Saturday night both Dave and I attended a party congratulating Eckhartz Press author Kim Strickland for attaining the rank of Captain (she's a pilot for United Airlines). It was fancy.



On Sunday I spent the morning with Eckhartz Press author Bobby Skafish in Hillside. He was appearing at Chicagoland's Record Collector show. Met a lot of fellow music geeks there.



I also read the (nearly) final draft of Mitch Michaels' new book "Doin the Cruise" which is coming out in early September. Buckle up for that one. Some great stories. And I worked on the upcoming John Landecker Hall of Fame edition. (John sent some great pics like this one below with his daughter Amy and Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos.)



Next weekend I'll be seeing Eckhartz Press author Brent Petersen ("Truffle Hunt")