Tuesday, July 14, 2020

The Write City Review, Volume 3

The 3rd volume of The Write City Review is available now. It features this excellent cover shot by Eckhartz Press author Randy Richardson. He's thrilled to be the cover boy. Here's what he posted today on Facebook...

So this is pretty cool...I've never really thought of myself as a photographer, I just enjoy looking for beautiful things and capturing them on my iPhone camera. Well, one of those many sunrise-by-the-lake pictures that I've been taking is on the cover of the Write City Review, Vol. 3, available for preorder now through the Chicago Writers Association (link below). Many thanks to Kristin Oakley and her team of editors at the WCR, and to Eckhartz Press publishers Rick Kaempfer and David Stern, for putting together this beautiful collection of writing and art.
https://www.chicagowrites.org/write_city_review?fbclid=IwAR3wVx_TzeqiDdXzB6J__teAgN-F5kfEe0XXYGlnaoPVdDdcm5kGNlR9S8k

Get your copy now. One of my photographs (Wrigley at Sunset) is also included in the book, as is a painting done by my cousin Derek Roth. Oh, and there are some great stories in there too, written by members of the Chicago Writers Association.