Friday, January 02, 2009

Just One Bad Century

Even though I wasn't posting on this blog for the last month, I have still been busy over at Just One Bad Century.

I finished up the "This Week in 1908" feature (one last one coming on Monday--it didn't start until the second week of January last year), told stories about guys with nicknames like Jittery Joe, Jigger, The Human Icicle, and the The Hoosier Hammerer, and featured the last few mustaches in my Great Mustaches feature.

I also wrote about some very bad Cubs shortstops like Dick Bartell, Lennie Merullo, Roy Smalley, and Gene Mauch. Read about those guys and you'll feel like we're living in the Cubs golden era right now.

This year I'll be unveiling two very cool new features at Just One Bad Century. I'll let you know more about those as we get closer to their unveiling.