Monday, March 30, 2009

A "Dear John" note to Facebook

My friend and fellow fantasy baseball fan JR wrote the following note to Facebook. It cracked me up, so I thought I'd share it with you here...



"Dear Facebook:

You know that you and I have a wonderful relationship. In fact, some would say that you and I are spending too much time together. Well, I am sorry to say, that I will be leaving you for another. Yes, the fantasy baseball commish has loaded the rosters for our fantasy baseball league. I know, same day service like that is something you usually only get when you fill out your inane "What kind of Superhero are you?" quizzes, but I long to stare at something more. The roster grid for the fantasy baseball league will fill that void, and make me think about a different kind of "Top 5" all together"...Thanks to CBSSpportsline, I can now say this with confidence....Facebook - you and I are gonna have to see other people. It's not you, its me."