Monday, April 07, 2014

8 Beers You Should Stop Drinking Immediately

According to the website World Truth. There are eight beers that contain GMO Corn Syrup, GMO Corn, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Fish Bladder, Propylene Glycol, Monosodium Glutamate (MSG), GMO Sugars, Caramel Coloring, Insect-Based Dyes, or other related ingredients.

Only one of the eight is a beer I ever drink, but I'm sure my wife isn't going to happy see this list: Newcastle Brown Ale, Budweiser, Corona, Miller Lite, Michelob Ultra, Guinness, Coors Light, and PBR.

Guinness, the only one I ever drink from this list, has fish bladder and high fructose corn syrup. That's a bummer. I enjoy it's milky goodness in the winter. Maybe I'll have to go back to the old standby.

You'll notice what's not on the list: Every German beer. Thank you very much Reinheitsgebot Law of 1615.