Friday, July 17, 2015

Michael La Crosse

Congrats goes out to former WLS program director Michael La Crosse. He's working in LA now, and he and his wife just had their second baby. From this morning's RAMP newsletter...

Our most sincere best wishes out to KOST/Los Angeles PD Michael La Crosse and his lovely wife, Janis, on the recent arrival of their second son -- Harrison Stephen La Crosse made his earthly debut on Monday, July 13, weighing in at an impressive 10lbs 8oz. "His three-year-old big brother Lincoln (right) was 10lbs 2oz," La Crosse informs RAMP. "Apparently Janis and I just make big babies." Describing some details of the blessed event, La Crosse praised his wife, saying, "She did it all with no epidural. She's amazing. I don't know how she (or any woman) does it. I cry when I get paper cuts. A lot." Looking at his two boys with an eye toward a lucrative future, La Crosse said, "I look at their size in a positive way -- maybe 20 years from now they’ll be the top D pairing for my Chicago Blackhawks."