Monday, May 09, 2016

PJ O'Rourke Announces He Will Vote for Hillary

This is one of the funniest endorsements ever. PJ O'Rourke is a well known conservative writer and pundit, and here is what he said yesterday on NPR...

"I have a little announcement to make. My whole purpose in life basically is to offend everyone who listens to NPR. No matter what position they take on anything, I'm on the other side of it. But I'm voting for Hillary. I am endorsing Hillary and all her lies and all her empty promises. She's the second worst thing that could happen to this country, but she's waaaay behind in second place. She's wrong about absolutely everything, but she's wrong within normal parameters. You can't let the other guy win. I mean there's a button he can't be allowed to touch. It may be hidden in a briefcase somewhere, but he'll find it."