Monday, March 19, 2018

Masturdating

I engaged in a little masturdating last night. What does that mean? Let's consult the Urban dictionary...

Masturdating: Going out alone. I.e. seeing a movie by yourself, going to a restaurant alone.

Went to a movie by myself. Bridget doesn't like going to movies, but I needed something (non-alcoholic, damn you Lent!) to do, so I went to see the movie "Game Night". It wasn't great. A few good laughs, but overall, very mediocre.

To let you know how long it's been since I went to the movies, I had no idea you get to pick your seat when you pay. That's a nice touch. I also have a complaint. Who the hell decided that Raisinettes no longer belonged on the candy shelf? That person should be fired. Or at least given a job in Trump's cabinet, where it's just a matter of time before he or she is fired.