Thursday, October 04, 2012

Today's Best Tweets


I've begun to spend a few minutes every day reading my twitter feed. Here are ten that caught my eye today...



Miguel Cabrera ‏@MiguelCabrera
It has been a great season, I want to thank God, my fans, family and @tigers teammates, can’t wait for the postseason #tigers

Greg Schaefer ‏@TheGregSchaefer
OH MY GOD MY VOTE HAS TOTALLY CHANGED!- No One

Louis Klarevas ‏@Klarevas
Worst drinking game ever: Drink every time Jim Lehrer asks a question

Homer J. Simpson ‏@HomerJSimpson
Here's a question I wish Jim Lehrer had asked tonight: Where did I put the keys to Marge's car? A real leader would know that!

The Onion ‏@TheOnion
Last Night's Presidential Debate Coverage: Biden Implores Obama To 'Rub One Out' Before Debate http://onion.com/RdR6J7

Chris Rock ‏@chrisrockoz
Romney says he wants to cut funding for PBS. Oscar the Grouch is like, 'Seriously? I already live in a garbage can.' #debate #PresDebate

Dan Bernstein ‏@dan_bernstein
Romney-kills-Big-Bird meme blowing up, regardless of debate's actual substance. America, folks. Love it or leave it.

Sesame Street ‏@sesamestreet
Big Bird: My bed time is usually 7:45, but I was really tired yesterday and fell asleep at 7! Did I miss anything last night?

The Balding Handbook ‏@BaldingHandbook
Oct 4, 1988 Bald History....Pillsbury stock soars $18.37 to $57.37 on takeover. Doughboy greatest bald spokesperson ever.

Huffington Post ‏@HuffingtonPost
Nicole Kidman urinated on Zac Efron in 'The Paperboy,' but she refused to do one thing http://huff.to/SJdnxR