Tuesday, March 21, 2017

The BTB Foundation

Last year the BTB Foundation's fundraiser (the most unusual and hilarious golf outing ever) helped raise money for my cousin's son Caleb (and several other families) who were dealing with cancer. I was so impressed with the foundation and their good work that I volunteered to help them again. Last year my friends were very gracious and helpful in donating their time, money, and/or prizes for the banquet after the event. I'm asking for your help again. If you would like to golf or volunteer, click here (https://birdeasepro.com/Event/Register/5749). If you would be willing to donate a prize, please contact me directly at amishrick@yahoo.com. We raised over $100,000 last year and we'd like to do it again this year. Sadly we'll never run out of worthy families dealing with cancer who need our help. Thanks in advance!