Monday, January 16, 2006

This week on Rick's Blog 1-16/1-22






This week on Rick Blog:










Monday Jan 16: Jokes for a Monday Morning





Tuesday Jan 17: Suburban Man/The challenges of being an "older" father with "very young" kids. I call this week's column: "Dash"



Wednesday Jan 18: The Bald Minute/Stage 3 of grieving for your hair loss is Bald Bargaining. Dave & I will make sure you are asking God for your hair back in the right religion.





Thursday Jan 19: From the Archives/A Tribune article about the exciting new technology being employed by the Steve & Garry show (when I was the producer). Yikes. This is going waaay back.




Friday Jan 20: This Week/News & Views about the top stories of the week. Complete with punch lines and your comments.




Saturday Jan 21: Guest Blogger--Radio Legend and Rock and Roll Hall of Famer John Records Landecker will help us celebrate Wolfman Jack's birthday by telling us all about his experiences hanging out with one of the biggest radio stars of all-time.


Sunday Jan 22: A magazine article I wrote about one of my favorite topics...Beer.








Remember: All comments are welcome and encouraged (and all of them are read by me). Click on "comments" below, or the e-mail me link on the right. I periodically post the best/funniest comments in a seperate post. Unlike other blogs they won't appear in the comments section--because I find that more people read the comments when they are part of a post.