Thursday, January 28, 2010

E-mails, we get e-mails...



It's always nice to get feedback about my books. This came into my e-mail box this morning.






Good morning Mr Kaempfer,

Just a quick email to introduce myself...I work for a music producer from Australia..He has a 2 hrs weekly show (pre-recorded) and it is syndicated in 20 countries worldwide so far.

My job is helping the producer and organising the content of the show. As I am very young (24) and new to this job (we are a team of 3 people and we just started in October), everything is a discovery.

I wanted to tell you that I've purchased your book 'The Radio Producers Handbook' and I am finding it brilliant, very inspiring and full of material. So I wanted to thank you for that!

I will email you again once I finish the book.

Best regards,
-AF