Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Reviews for "The Living Wills"

I knew that "The Living Wills" was going over pretty well because of the sales figures I get sent to me every day. Not only did we essentially sell out our entire first run of the book in only three weeks, I couldn't help but notice the large number of people that bought it, and then went back on our website to buy additional copies of the book to give out to friends.

I've also been keeping track of the comments on the site GoodReads. Here are a few of the comments posted on the page, all of them giving "The Living Wills" five stars...

"It's a page-turner with enough comedy, mystery, romance, and emotion to appeal to all audiences and at the end left me begging for the next book. To make me completely identify with every character, regardless of age, gender, or belief system is a feat that only talented writers can stage. The Chicago references brought about a familiarity that heightened my love for the story. Bring on the next one!"
--Stacy S.

"Great Read! I liked the way the characters' story lines were intertwined. It was poignant, yet with humor. (I laughed, I cried!) It was also well crafted, and the authors did a good job of not telegraphing where they were going next. I was able to follow the story where it led me, with a few surprises along the way."
--Doug

"'The Living Wills' is out and we should shout from the Chicago rooftops what a great story(stories) this is! I couldn't put it down. The characters and their stories are so true to life. A great book from 2 very talented authors! Don't miss this one."
--Linda J.

Is it still available? Why yes of course it is.

Where is the best place to get this five star book? Right here.