Thursday, February 02, 2012

7000!

This is hard to believe, but according to my blogspot statistics, this is the 7000th post on this blog since it debuted in December of 2005.

7000!

Long time readers undoubtedly read this blog because I write exclusively about worthwhile things like finding a cure for cancer, helping the less fortunate, searching for alternative forms of energy, and the afterlife.

However, after 7000 posts about things that are truly meaningful and important, I'm going to be shifting gears slightly. From now on I'll be posting stories about the media, music, the Cubs, my kids, the Beatles, my writing projects, sports, and Chicago radio, in addition to posting wacky pictures, videos, jokes, and e-mails you send me.

I hope you don't get whiplash from this abrupt change in approach.

I just feel like it's time to be a little more frivolous.