Wednesday, March 21, 2012

More Reader Reviews for "The Living Wills"

We've been getting a lot of e-mails lately from people that have just finished reading "The Living Wills". Here are a few highlights...

LMR writes: "I just finished reading Living Wills and I absolutely loved it! I could barely put it down - read it in less than 48 hours - lol. I'm a pretty avid reader and I have to tell you that this one of the best stories I have ever read and the telling of it is simply superb. It somewhat reminded me of The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Alboms, which I liked, but yours is a better story, better read and I enjoyed it so much more. If Albom can achieve bestseller status with his, there is no reason you can't with this. LW is definitely now one of my favorite books and I will be highly recommending it! Can't wait for your next book to come out. Congratulations on a fine piece of work."

SM writes: "Read your book in less than a week. I couldn't put it down. It was tremendously entertaining...although you did make me cry."

LW writes: "I loved the story! I enjoyed the fact that the story took place in Chicago, the characters were everday people that you could relate to, and best of all, the story made me both laugh and cry."