Thursday, March 08, 2012

The Radio Producer's Handbook now on Kindle!

This was news to me yesterday when I got an e-mail from a fan of "The Radio Producer's Handbook". He wasn't writing to tell me that the book was available on Kindle now. He was writing to tell me that amazon is now charging...and I'm not making this up...$89.75 for a new copy of the book, and $26.86 for a used copy.

On the bright side, as the headline of this post announces, the book is finally available as an e-book, in the Kindle format. And for that, they're only charging $3.19.

I was informed about none of this by my publisher or by amazon. But then again, why should I be? All I did was co-write the book. Honestly, it's amazing how little say authors have in the sale of their books. It's one of the reasons I started Eckhartz Press in the first place.