Monday, June 04, 2012

Chicago Radio Spotlight: Adam Delevitt

On Saturday morning I posted my last Chicago Radio Spotlight for awhile. It's with ESPN program director Adam Delevitt.

I'm taking the rest of the summer off from writing that blog because it's so time consuming, and there's really no way possible to conduct professional interviews while all three boys are home with me.

Over the past five years I've conducted more than 200 interviews of Chicago radio personalities. Those interviews will remain on the site for anyone who wants to read them.

Will CRS return in the fall? I'm not 100% sure yet. With the success of Eckhartz Press, my schedule has gotten insanely busy, so I've been thinking of quietly retiring Chicago Radio Spotlight. I may change my mind after a few months off, but that's where my head is right now.