Friday, June 01, 2012

Coming this weekend

It's going to be a crazy weekend for me.

Tonight we've got soccer tryouts. Tomorrow morning, we've got a soccer game. Tomorrow night I'll be driving to a wedding in Detroit. Sunday afternoon I'll be driving back for Sean's baseball game in the Chicago suburbs. And then Sunday night I'll be driving back into the city for a personal appearance (come on out by the way--the Hidden Shamrock, 2723 N. Halsted, from 7-8:30pm--I'll be the guy with bags under his eyes).

As for my writing, I do have a new Chicago Radio Spotlight that will be posted before I leave town tomorrow. I spoke with ESPN program director Adam Delevitt the other day. Adam's interview will be my final Chicago Radio Spotlight of the summer. I can't do interviews when the boys are home all day. It's impossible. I learned that the hard way.

On the other hand, I'm expecting lots of new material for Father Knows Nothing, which will return next weekend.

Hope you have a great weekend!